Immersion Prep Training - Spring 2020
Training for the March School Day SAT & PSAT 10
(The best way to prepare for the PSAT is to train for the SAT. - They are formatted almost exactly the same. PSAT is a little shorter and allows more time per question.)
Students enrolled in our Fall Immersion Prep Training will receive:
- 16 hours of live training with Mr. “A” the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England!
- All sessions are streamed live on our YouTube Channel and recorded, available to view later at your convenience (in case a student has to miss a class or wants to rewatch their training).
- We provide each Immersion Prep Student with their own Straight "A" Test Prep Book.
- Social Media! We immerse our students by actively engaging them outside of school with fun and instructional content.
- Students must either purchase the College Board Official SAT Study Guide or print practice test homework from the College Board website.
- Students can earn prizes through their active participation!
*NHDOE school-day required test date: March 25, 2020 - No need to sign up: done on test day, no cost.
Upcoming Spring 2020 Goffstown Training Schedule:
|January 18th, 9-11 am||Classroom TBA|
|January 25th, 9-11 am||Classroom TBA|
|February 1nd, 9-11 am||Classroom TBA|
|February 8th, 9-11 am||Classroom TBA|
|February 15th, 9-11 am||Classroom TBA|
|Winter Recess||No Training for 2 weeks|
|March 7, 9-11 am||Classroom TBA|
|March 14th, 9-11 am||Classroom TBA|
|March 21rd, 9-11 am||Classroom TBA|
The Test Prep Workbook
Straight "A" Nation's David Alvarado gives an inspirational speech about the concept of "The Slight Edge" to Immersion Prep Students.
New England's #1 Test Prep Coach, Mr. "A" explains the Straight "A" Method
Immersion Prep truly immerses members with our daily social media support:
But Don't Take It From Us... Read what Immersion Prep Students and the community have to say about Mr. "A"!
PSAT/SAT Test Prep Program
Why is Mr. "A" the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England?
- 99% of his students improve real SAT/ACT over real SAT/ACT test scores.
- 2/3 of his students improved by more than 130 on the SAT and 3+ points ACT
-Number of students served – more than 5,000 students personally taught and trained.
- 33 years a professional, classroom educator with test prep experience since 1998.
- Curriculum writing and innovation
- Student Rating