Mr. "A" is in great demand. But the New Hampshire Tomahawks have secured a special arrangement with Straight "A" Academy to give their athletes access to the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England at a special tuition discount!
"Mr. A was extraordinarily flexible and worked around our daughter's busy athletic schedule to set up weekly training sessions. He delivered great results. Erika increased her scores in every ACT category. No need to super-score!"
- Jack Wentz
Mr. "A" has totally streamlined his ACT/SAT/PSAT training regime. Because the New SAT and PSAT design and format are so similar to those of the ACT, one training will prepare students for all 3 exams. You no longer have worry about start and end dates. ENROLL ANYTIME!!!*Elite Training requires set start times
"As a high school student, naturally, one of the most stressful components of the college application process is the SAT. I acquired the suggested textbooks and handouts in order to prepare for the exam, though I found that the sample passages, corresponding questions, and associated problems were simply not enough to attain the score I was hoping to receive. I sought after a more personal, fine-tuned method of preparation. Thus, through word of mouth, I contacted Mr. "A" to find out more about his program and teaching style. After some thought, I decided to give it a try.
Looking back, I can confidently say that I owe a significant amount of gratitude to Mr. "A", as it is safe to say that my success is largely attributed to my time with him. From easy scheduling fit to the student's available time outside of school, a personable attitude and method of communication and, most importantly, a practiced and proven teaching strategy, Mr. "A" lowers the looming pressures of academic performance and instills a sense of confidence and preparedness for not onlytheSAT, but the college application process as a whole. I would recommend Mr. "A" to any student looking to either improve a previous score, or perform most closely to their greatest potential the first time taking the SAT."
- Yanick Baribeau,
3) One-On-One Training: Mr. "A" is available in person at his office in Bedford, NH or in cyberspace via Skype, Face-Time, AnyMeeting, etc. Mr. "A" has worked with students in Russia, France, Spain, UK, Taiwan, Canada and remote parts of the US. Using technology, you have direct, personal access to one of the foremost test prep coaches in the world!!! All you have to do is make sure you and Mr. "A" are available at the same time and technology brings you together no matter where you are in the world.
- Students must purchase or otherwise have available the Official SAT Study Guide and/or the Real ACT Prep Guide.
- Students will receive an e-copy of Mr. "A"s curriculum.
All of Mr. "A"s training is live and available in-person or on-line. Here are your options:
1) PREMIER Small Group -Unlimited Training (Up to 1 Year): Mr. "A" has developed an ongoing training program that will prepare students for all three of the major college entrance exams. Join a class ANY TIME - TODAY if you like - Mr. "A" recommends a minimum of six (6) classes before taking the target test, but he knows that some students meet their goals for test scores more quickly than do others. With ongoing practice and training, every student can continue to improve his/her scores on future tests. (Please keep in mind that both Mr. "A" and his students will have varying vacation dates.
2) ELITE Small Group - 6 Week Courses: Traditional style courses lead up to key test dates. Training prepares students for all 3 of the major college entrance exams (ACT/SAT/PSAT). Elite Courses are offered 5 times per year. Fall / Late Fall / Winter / Spring / Summer.
STRAIGHT "A" ACADEMY PRESENTS: Mr. "A" - ONE OF THE TOP TEST PREP COACHES IN AMERICA!
A Straight "A" Student preparing for the SAT with Mr. "A" during a 1-on-1 training session at Straight "A" Academy