But Don't Take It From Us... Read what Immersion Prep Students and the community have to say about Mr. "A"!
Immersion Prep truly immerses members with our daily social media support:
Immersion Prep Training - Spring 2019
Training for the March School Day SAT & PSAT 10
Students enrolled in our Fall Immersion Prep Training will receive:
- 16 hours of live training with Mr. “A” the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England!
- All sessions are streamed live on our YouTube Channel and recorded, available to view later at your convenience (in case a student has to miss a class or wants to rewatch their training).
- We provide each Immersion Prep Student with their own Test Prep Book.
- Social Media! We immerse our students by actively engaging them outside of school with fun and instructional content.
- 24/7 access to the Straight "A" Forum. Ask questions and get feedback from other students and Straight "A" Teachers.
- Students can earn prizes through their active participation!
CollegeBoard's practice tests
Upcoming Spring 2019 Pinkerton Training Schedule*:
|January 19th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|January 26th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|February 2nd, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|February 9th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|February 16th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|Winter Recess||No Training for 2 weeks|
|**March 10, 1-3pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|March 16th, 1-3pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|March 23rd, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
*Please note that the schedule has changed to begin on January 19th as shown above.
**Week 6 training session will be conducted on Sunday, March 10th from 1-3 pm
New England's #1 Test Prep Coach, Mr. "A" explains the Straight "A" Method
PSAT/SAT Test Prep Program
Straight "A" Nation's David Alvarado gives an inspirational speech about the concept of "The Slight Edge" to Immersion Prep Students.
Why is Mr. "A" the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England?
- 99% of his students improve real SAT/ACT over real SAT/ACT test scores.
- 2/3 of his students improved by more than 200 points on the old SAT, 130 on the new SAT and 3+ points ACT
-Number of students served – more than 4,000 students personally taught and trained.
- 30 years a professional, classroom educator with test prep experience since 1998.
- Curriculum writing and innovation
- Student Rating
The Test Prep Workbook