A message from Mrs. "A"
But Don't Take It From Us... Read what Immersion Prep Students and the community have to say about Mr. "A"!
Upcoming Spring 2018 Pinkerton Training Schedule:
|January 13th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|January 20th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|January 27th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|February 3rd, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|*February 11th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|February 17th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|March 10th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|March 17th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
*Training on 2/11 we meet on a Sunday
Straight "A" Nation's David Alvarado gives an inspirational speech about the concept of "The Slight Edge" to Immersion Prep Students.
Immersion Prep Training - Spring 2018
Training for the March SAT (Open to Sophomores & Juniors only)
Students enrolled in our Spring Immersion Prep Training will receive:
- 16 hours of live training with Mr. “A” the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England!
- All sessions are streamed live on our YouTube Channel and recorded, available to view at your convenience (in case a student has to miss a class or wants to review some of the training).
- We provide each Immersion Prep Student with his/her own Test Prep Book.
- Social Media! We immerse our students by actively engaging them outside of school with fun and instructional content.
- 24/7 access to the Straight "A" Forum. Ask questions and get feedback from other students and Straight "A" Teachers.
- Students can earn prizes through their active participation!
CollegeBoard's practice tests
Immersion Prep truly immerses members with our daily social media support:
The Test Prep Workbook
Why is Mr. "A" the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England?
- 99% of his students improve real SAT/ACT over real SAT/ACT test scores.
- 2/3 of his students improved by more than 200 points on the old SAT, 130 on the new SAT and 3+ points ACT
-Number of students served – more than 4,000 students personally taught and trained.
- 30 years a professional, classroom educator with test prep experience since 1998.
- Curriculum writing and innovation
- Student Rating
PSAT/SAT Test Prep Program
Rudy Ruettiger and Dave Montoya give words of encouragement to Straight "A" Students.
New England's #1 Test Prep Coach, Mr. "A" explains the Straight "A" Method
Dr. Douglas Moll, DMD, shares why he has chosen Straight "A" for all 3 of his children's test prep needs.
Register today! Deadline to sign-up is January 12th.