Immersion Prep truly immerses members with our daily social media support:
Training for state-mandated test on March 21st
The Test Prep Workbook
Immersion Prep Training Options
Sign-up Deadline is Sept 16th!
A message from Mrs. "A"
But Don't Take It From Us... Read what Immersion Prep Students and the community have to say about Mr. "A"!
"Although the topic of the SAT is quite heavy and not interesting, Straight "A" Academy was able to create an environment that was not only educational but also fun and entertaining."
- Briella Hirsch, Pinkerton Academy
"This was pretty fun. I wasn't expecting much out of it, but I actually learned stuff and I enjoyed being there, even if it was on Saturday mornings. I really like the YouTube videos with the vocabulary of the day. It's short and fun and an easy way to expand my vocabulary."
- Alice Hammond, Pinkerton Academy
"It has been pretty helpful, the tips and strategies will be useful. I liked the takeaways that I was able to form, and would not have known by just taking a bunch of practice tests online."
- Sarah Gates, Pinkerton Academy
“My wife and I could not be happier with the SAT Preparation and other programs offered by Straight A Academy. It was a great investment in our son's academic career and paid off well.
It is great at program run by Felix Alvarado since he relates to the participants so well. He also tailors the program to meet the needs of each individual participant's weaknesses and works one on one with them based on the results of the sample tests. He constantly updates his program based on the changes in the SAT testing program.
We did look at some of the National programs but they were much more structured and a one size fits all type of program without the individual focus that Felix offered.
Our son appreciated the program since it "forced" him to do the preparation properly where he might not have on his own. Most importantly, it allowed him to be once and done by doing well on his first test so he did not have to suffer through multiple tests with the added pressure of needing to improve each time.
The Straight A program is well worth the investment for your son or daughter. Our son was accepted at all the colleges where he applied, including his two stretch schools, which was assisted by his strong SAT performance and a significant achievement for him. We could not be prouder of his results that Felix helped create with him.”
- Eric O'Brien
New England's #1 Test Prep Coach, Mr. "A" explains the Straight "A" Method
PSAT/SAT Test Prep Program
Dr. Douglas Moll, DMD, shares why he has chosen Straight "A" for all 3 of his children's test prep needs.
Why is Mr. "A" the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England?
- 99% of his students improve real SAT/ACT over real SAT/ACT test scores.
- 2/3 of his students improved by more than 200 points on the old SAT, 130 on the new SAT and 3+ points ACT
-Number of students served – more than 4,000 students personally taught and trained.
- 30 years a professional, classroom educator with test prep experience since 1998.
- Curriculum writing and innovation
- Student Rating
FALL & SPRING
Immersion Prep Training - Spring 2018
Training for the March SAT (Open to Sophomores & Juniors only)
Our Spring Immersion Prep Training offers students 16 HOURS of comprehensive SAT training plus all the same complimentary features offered by the Fall Intensive Training!
Training for Oct 7th SAT and/or Oct 11th PSAT
Rudy Ruettiger and Dave Montoya give words of encouragement to Straight "A" Students.
Mr ."A" instructs students during an Immersion Prep event.
Fall Intensive Training- Fall 2017
Training for the Oct. PSAT & SAT. Open to all students!
Students enrolled in our Spring Immersion Prep Training will receive:
- 9 hours of live training with Mr. “A” the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England!
- All sessions are streamed live on our YouTube Channel and recorded, available to view at your convenience (in case a student has to miss a class or wants to review some of the training).
- We provide each Immersion Prep Student with his/her own Test Prep Book.
- Social Media! We immerse our students by actively engaging them outside of school with fun and instructional content.
- 24/7 access to the Straight "A" Forum. Ask questions and get feedback from other students and Straight "A" Teachers.
- Students can earn prizes through their active participation!
Click here for CollegeBoard's practice tests
Upcoming Fall 2017 Intensive Training Schedule:
|September 16th, 1pm-4pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
|September 23rd, 1pm-4pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
|September 30th, 1pm-4pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
Upcoming Spring 2018 Pinkerton Training Schedule:
Limited time price. Deadline is Dec 31st!
Sign-up Deadline is Sept 16th!
Straight "A" Nation's David Alvarado gives an inspirational speech about the concept of "The Slight Edge" to Immersion Prep Students.
Click the button below for more information about college entrance exam dates, registration deadlines, and additional resources.