But Don't Take It From Us... Read what Immersion Prep Students and the community have to say about Mr. "A"!
Upcoming Spring 2019 Pinkerton Training Schedule*:
|January 19th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|January 26th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|February 2nd, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|February 9th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|February 16th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|Winter Recess||No Training for 2 weeks|
|**March 10, 1-3pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|March 16th, 1-3pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|March 23rd, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
*Please note that the schedule has changed to begin on January 19th as shown above.
**Week 6 training session will be conducted on Sunday, March 10th from 1-3 pm
New England's #1 Test Prep Coach, Mr. "A" explains the Straight "A" Method
Why is Mr. "A" the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England?
- 99% of his students improve real SAT/ACT over real SAT/ACT test scores.
- 2/3 of his students improved by more than 200 points on the old SAT, 130 on the new SAT and 3+ points ACT
-Number of students served – more than 4,000 students personally taught and trained.
- 30 years a professional, classroom educator with test prep experience since 1998.
- Curriculum writing and innovation
- Student Rating
Rudy Ruettiger and Dave Montoya give words of encouragement to Straight "A" Students.
The Test Prep Workbook
Immersion Prep Training - Spring 2019
Training for the March School Day SAT & PSAT 10
Students enrolled in our Fall Immersion Prep Training will receive:
- 16 hours of live training with Mr. “A” the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England!
- All sessions are streamed live on our YouTube Channel and recorded, available to view later at your convenience (in case a student has to miss a class or wants to rewatch their training).
- We provide each Immersion Prep Student with their own Test Prep Book.
- Social Media! We immerse our students by actively engaging them outside of school with fun and instructional content.
- 24/7 access to the Straight "A" Forum. Ask questions and get feedback from other students and Straight "A" Teachers.
- Students can earn prizes through their active participation!
CollegeBoard's practice tests
Immersion Prep truly immerses members with our daily social media support:
Dr. Douglas Moll, DMD, shares why he has chosen Straight "A" for all 3 of his children's test prep needs.
A message from Mrs. "A"
Straight "A" Nation's David Alvarado gives an inspirational speech about the concept of "The Slight Edge" to Immersion Prep Students.
Discount extended to January 15th!
PSAT/SAT Test Prep Program