A message from Mrs. "A"
But Don't Take It From Us... Read what Immersion Prep Students and the community have to say about Mr. "A"!
Dr. Douglas Moll, DMD, shares why he has chosen Straight "A" for all 3 of his children's test prep needs.
Why is Mr. "A" the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England?
- 99% of his students improve real SAT/ACT over real SAT/ACT test scores.
- 2/3 of his students improved by more than 200 points on the old SAT, 130 on the new SAT and 3+ points ACT
-Number of students served – more than 4,000 students personally taught and trained.
- 30 years a professional, classroom educator with test prep experience since 1998.
- Curriculum writing and innovation
- Student Rating
Rudy Ruettiger and Dave Montoya give words of encouragement to Straight "A" Students.
CollegeBoard's practice tests
PSAT/SAT Test Prep Program
Straight "A" Nation's David Alvarado gives an inspirational speech about the concept of "The Slight Edge" to Immersion Prep Students.
The Test Prep Workbook
Immersion Prep truly immerses members with our daily social media support:
Limited time price. Deadline is Dec 31st!
New England's #1 Test Prep Coach, Mr. "A" explains the Straight "A" Method
Immersion Prep Training - Spring 2018
Training for the March SAT (Open to Sophomores & Juniors only)
Students enrolled in our Spring Immersion Prep Training will receive:
- 16 hours of live training with Mr. “A” the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England!
- All sessions are streamed live on our YouTube Channel and recorded, available to view at your convenience (in case a student has to miss a class or wants to review some of the training).
- We provide each Immersion Prep Student with his/her own Test Prep Book.
- Social Media! We immerse our students by actively engaging them outside of school with fun and instructional content.
- 24/7 access to the Straight "A" Forum. Ask questions and get feedback from other students and Straight "A" Teachers.
- Students can earn prizes through their active participation!
Upcoming Spring 2018 Pinkerton Training Schedule:
|January 13th, 1-3 pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
|January 20th, 1-3 pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
|January 27th, 1-3 pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
|February 3rd, 1-3 pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
|February 10th, 1-3 pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
|February 17th, 1-3 pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
|March 10th, 1-3 pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
|March 17th, 1-3 pm||Freshman Lecture Hall|
*Dates, times, and location subject to change