Immersion Prep Training - Fall 2018
Training for the October SAT & PSAT
Students enrolled in our Fall Immersion Prep Training will receive:
- 8 hours of live training with Mr. “A” the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England!
- All sessions are streamed live on our YouTube Channel and recorded, available to view later at your convenience (in case a student has to miss a class or wants to rewatch their training).
- We provide each Immersion Prep Student with their own Test Prep Book.
- Social Media! We immerse our students by actively engaging them outside of school with fun and instructional content.
- 24/7 access to the Straight "A" Forum. Ask questions and get feedback from other students and Straight "A" Teachers.
- Students can earn prizes through their active participation!
CollegeBoard's practice tests
Immersion Prep truly immerses members with our daily social media support:
Dr. Douglas Moll, DMD, shares why he has chosen Straight "A" for all 3 of his children's test prep needs.
The Test Prep Workbook
Why is Mr. "A" the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England?
- 99% of his students improve real SAT/ACT over real SAT/ACT test scores.
- 2/3 of his students improved by more than 200 points on the old SAT, 130 on the new SAT and 3+ points ACT
-Number of students served – more than 4,000 students personally taught and trained.
- 30 years a professional, classroom educator with test prep experience since 1998.
- Curriculum writing and innovation
- Student Rating
Rudy Ruettiger and Dave Montoya give words of encouragement to Straight "A" Students.
Upcoming Fall 2018 Pinkerton Training Schedule:
|September 8th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|September 15th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|September 22th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
|September 29th, 1-3 pm||Academy Building - Lecture Hall|
But Don't Take It From Us... Read what Immersion Prep Students and the community have to say about Mr. "A"!
Straight "A" Nation's David Alvarado gives an inspirational speech about the concept of "The Slight Edge" to Immersion Prep Students.
New England's #1 Test Prep Coach, Mr. "A" explains the Straight "A" Method
A message from Mrs. "A"
PSAT/SAT Test Prep Program