(i) represent and warrant that the Submitted Materials are original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any "moral rights" in Submitted Materials have been waived, and
(ii) you grant us and our affiliates a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, make, sell and export such material (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. We cannot be responsible for maintaining any Submitted Material that you provide to us, and we may delete or destroy any such Submitted Material at any time. 7. Prohibited User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Web Site and the various services and features offered on or through the Web Site, you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) insert your own or a third party's advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Web Site's content, materials or services (for example, without limitation, in an RSS feed or a podcast received from COMPANY or otherwise through the Web Site), or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes; or (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Web Site. You shall not:
(i) engage in spidering, "screen scraping," "database scraping," harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Site or for any services or features offered on or through the Site, or obtaining lists of users or obtaining or accessing other information or features on, from or through the Site or the services offered on or through the Site, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Site or any services offered on or through the Site;
(ii) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or any services made available on or through the Site through any means; (iii) use the Site or the services made available on or through the Site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or "flooding" servers with requests; (iv) use the Web Site or the Web Site's services or features in violation of COMPANY's or any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or (v) use the Site or theSite's services in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you may not attempt (or encourage or support any one else's attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Site or the Site's services, or any content thereof, or make unauthorized use thereof. You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Site. 8. Public Forums. COMPANY may, from time to time, make messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, other forums and other such services available on or through the Web Site. In addition to any other rules or regulations that we may post in connection with a particular service, you agree that you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Web Site or any service or feature made available on or through the Web Site, any materials which
(i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site or the Web Site's services,
(ii) are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, pedophilic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent,
(iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law,
(iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right,
(v) contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component,
(vi) contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind, or
21. Open Door Policy. Straight "A" Teachers practice an "Open Door Policy". All sessions with students are held in an open, populated area/public space or in a room with an open door/window. For student/teacher safety and accountability, all of our 1-on-1 tutoring is conducted openly in non-secluded areas.
22. Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Our services have been tested and proven to work. We are so sure you will love the results you get from our services that we stand fully behind our work. If you attend/complete all sessions/training lessons and are not fully satisfied with your results, we will provide you with a full refund for the service you purchased. That means you can purchase with confidence knowing that you WILL get the right results. Before sending you a refund for your purchase we will require you fill out a feedback survey that will help us better serve you and future customers.
23. Late or Missing Refunds. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. Cancellation Policy. If you have a scheduled a session but cannot make it, Straight “A” Academy’s Cancellation Policy allows you to reschedule, up to 24-hours before your scheduled session, at no charge to you. Under Straight “A” Academy’s Cancellation Policy, you will be charged for canceling within 24-hours of your scheduled session. You will also be charged if you are not present for a scheduled session without 24-hour notice. For scheduling, please call (603) 488-1528 or email email@example.com
26. Delivery of Service. All tutoring provided is not guaranteed in-person and may be conducted in-person or online via video chat (i.e. Skype, Facetime, etc.).